Hey Black Oaks!
Now that the season has started, remember to always be kind, courteous and respectful of all teams, parents and other members while on the field! Here’s our Code of Conduct for a little refresher!
- Play the game for the game’s sake.
- Be generous when you win.
- Be gracious when you lose.
- Obey the rules of the game.
- Accept the decisions of the officials.
- Work for the good of the team.
- Conduct yourself with honor and dignity.
- Applaud the efforts of your teammates AND your opponents.
- Children have more need for the good example than criticism.
- Make athletic participation for your child, and others, a positive learning experience.
- Attempt to relieve the pressure of competition, not increase it.
- Be courteous to the officials and coaches. The coaches are giving their time, energy, and money.
- Applaud good play of players on either team.
- Do not question the judgment or honesty of any official.
- Accept the results of each game and teach your child to learn good sportsmanship.
Good sportsmanship is expected from all persons. Coaches are responsible for the conduct of their players, parents, and other spectators. Coaching must be done in a positive manner. Let the referees officiate the game. Any dissent will be dealt with strongly by a caution or immediate ejection from the game.
NO foul or abusive language will be allowed. Breaking this rule will result in a player being ejected from the game without warning. PLEASE NOTE this applies to coaches as well. A player “red carded” is automatically suspended from his/her next game. In addition, the Club President may extend the suspension. Violent conduct will normally result in suspension for the remainder of the season
IF EJECTED, YOU MUST LEAVE THE FIELD IMMEDIATELY.
Have a Great Season!